3411 Olandwood Court, Suite 205, Olney, Maryland 20832 - Phone: 301-774-9821 - Fax: 301-774-9824
History of Firm

Delmar Architects, P.A. was founded by Eugene A. Delmar, FAIA, in 1959. He remains President of the company today. The firm was originally located in the attic of another architect in Silver Spring, MD. From there the firm moved to a new office on Sligo Avenue, in Silver Spring, designed by Eugene A. Delmar, FAIA, P.A. The firm was renamed Delmar Architects, P.A. when it moved to its present location in Olney, MD, in 1993.

Delmar Architects, P.A. has designed a wide range of buildings, from houses to churches and nursing homes, from shopping centers to office buildings and townhouses. It designed the county courthouse building in Rockville, MD in joint venture with Collins and Kronstat. For well over twenty years the firm has focused on designing educational facilities, including elementary schools, middle schools and high schools for Montgomery, Prince George's and Calvert Counties.
Delmar Architects, P.A.
History of Firm
Realty Investment Co.
Montgomery County Judicial Center
Cannon Road Elementary School
Huntingtown High School
Greenbelt Middle School